We have incorporated into our therapeutic arsenal a type of facial mesotherapy where we combine the actions of multiple active ingredients to make a dramatic change in your appearance - stimulating, firming, restructuring, repairing ....
All this with one thing in mind, to improve your appearance and to go a step further in the fight against aging.
Mesotherapy is a medical technique in which, through multiple microinjections just under the skin, we provide the skin with those products that are of interest to us. The technique does not cause complications or additional risks and it's virtually painless. For those patients with a lower pain threshold we apply anesthetic creams such as Emla. This mesotherapy technique administers the right products to achieve the desired result.
In this treatment, we combine a variety of ingredients with the sole objective of improving the skin. We apply the following using mesotherapy:
1 – Vitamins. All those necessary for the proper biochemical balance of the skin, including:
- Vitamin A acts on the flexibility of the skin, promotes healing and partially corrects the impoverishment of the dermis associated with skin aging.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, thanks to its great free radical combating properties.
- Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and inhibits the synthesis of melanin.
- Vitamin B, excellent anti-deficiency properties and indispensable for the proper biological balance of the skin.
- Vitamin K plays an important role in regulating skin microcirculation.
2 – Amino Acids Alanine, cystine, tryptophan, asparagine, lysine, glycine, taurine ...
- These are able to restructure and even repair tissue, whose protein structure has been severely damaged by biological causes or by the inevitable process of skin aging.
3 – Minerals. Sodium, potassium, magnesium…trace elements.
- These contribute mineral salts, providing the stimulation of various cellular activities and thus improving different biological metabolisms.
4 – Coenzymes. CoA, TPP, NAD, FAD, NADP, UTP.
- These promote biochemical reactions and increase the speed of tissue reconstruction.
5 - Nucleic Acids. Ribonucleic acid (RNA) and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
- The additional contribution of nucleic acids stimulates protein synthesis and thereby restructures all the skin’s tissue. Nucleic acids carry the information for the control and regulation of protein synthesis and play a role in determining and controlling the sequential order in which the different amino acids combine to form the constituent peptide chains of a given polypeptide.
6 - Hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid is a major component of connective tissue. It is synthesized in the dermis by fibroblasts that produce the extracellular matrix. In addition to its moisturizing properties, hyaluronic acid, in its natural form, also repairs skin.
- Its strong hygroscopic power, combined with its cellular action and angiogenesis, makes this substance one of the active physiological factors in tissue regeneration.
- Cellular poly revitalization is a one year treatment with the following intervals between sessions:
- 15 days between the first four sessions.
- The fifth, sixth, and seventh sessions at one month intervals.
- The eighth, ninth, and tenth sessions every other month.
Facial mesotherapy gives you:
- Stimulation of biological metabolisms.
- Firming and toning of skin tissue.
- Restructuring of mature or atonic skin.
- Repair of post-traumatic skin imperfections.
- Stimulation of capillary replacement (where needed).
- All the above provides visible and marked improvements to the skin.
*Not all aesthetic medicine treatments are available in all centres.